Recent Posts

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Chili's, Greenbelt + ATC


This is their Chili. The best Chili there is for me! It's also good with their bottomless tostada chips which some people call "unlimited nachos". The photo above actually only shows half of the bowl which costs Php335.00.


The photo above is the bottomless tostada chips! It's super "Sulit" simply because you can eat as much nachos as you'd like :) It's Php310.00. The cheese dip isn't part of it though.. So that would be an extra Php120.00 for the Cheese Dip.

I'm sorry i barely have photos since the photos above were taken last January 19 at Chili's Makati while the photo below was taken last January 20 in Alabang. I know, I'm such an addict. It's just so good.

The Chili's in Makati is located at Greenbelt 3... The floor above Mango. They have seats outside where everyone can gather and chill. I'd say it's more for the people who'd also want to enjoy their food while drinking their margaritas (Unlimited Margaritas + Unlimited Nachos = Imagine that) or those people who smoke or maybe just anyone who prefers the feel of the weather outside.

The Chili's in Alabang has two floors and is located near Hossein's. The first floor is the normal Chili's atmosphere with like the tables and chairs you can see from the photo below (this goes all the way to the second floor) but unlike the Chili's in Makati it's al fresco area is smaller.

Some of my favorites that i don't have a photo of are their Fish and Chips.. Lately, it's kind of my addiction. I'd always crave for fish and chips! But if you order Chili's fish and chips... You'll be full for sure right after and not just that they're delicious. They serve 5 pieces of fish and a lot of fries that goes with a corn on the cob or shredded if you'd like. My brothers love burgers. I'm not really a burger type though so yeah... But they're tasty! They're at around Php280.00-Php330.000. They're really good. I actually like Outback and Fridays as well but there's really something about Chili's that makes it my favorite overall. I'll definitely post more photos next time!

Love, Bunny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment