Recent Posts

Monday, March 11, 2013

Kenji Tei, ATC


Before everything... I'm sorry if i don't get to frequently update this blog because of school and everything that's been going on lately and the pictures always seem to be incomplete because i get too caught up being my "takaw" self that i tend to forget to take photos of the food because i'm too busy eating everything. HAHA.

Anyways, I had lunch last week with one of my dearest friends who actually introduced me to this restaurant.




The photo above shows what the inside of Kenji Tei in Alabang Town Center Actually looks like..
The ceiling is practically like Ramen...

It's located near the Cinemas btw!



The photo above is the Crunchy Kani Maki. Compared to most restaurants that are kinda fusion and all such as Sumosam.. This one is really good! Besides it's bigger serving, I mean, it may look small in the photo but it's actually bigger than the usual serving like the ones in Sumosam.. Instead of 6 pieces, it's 8 pieces and yummier.

We actually ordered 2 plates of the Crunchy Kani Maki and one Crispy Chicken Teriyaki but we were so full already! And we're just like 2 girls.. And me being "Matakaw"... that was such a surprise.

Besides that, their Crispy Chicken Teriyaki is really good as well. For a person not into Chicken, that was another surprise.

I'm not into Ramen's but for people who are into it.. I'm guessing it's good. (Wow, i just figured i'm not into a lot of things.. HAHA) Anyways, I mean, that must be their forte being Kenji Tei RAMEN HOUSE. Besides, all the rest are good so their forte must be good.

HAHAHA I keep saying good :|

Anyways, this restaurant isn't that pricey. It's actually affordable and really worth it. For its price, it's really really good already. It's the same price range as Sumosam actually and John and Yoko. Although it has a smaller menu, their food is really good for it's price and the ambiance is nice as well.

So yeah, here is their menu:



They also have a branch in Greenbelt 5!

Love, Bunny.






0 comments:

Post a Comment